Terra Magica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Terra Magica

A RolePlay forum for magical adventurers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you are new here, be sure to read the rules and guidelines first! Then explore the website on your own!
There are two new events planning to take place here! Be sure to check them out!

Hallway to King's Room

Go down 
+2
scyllos
nothopsis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nothopsis
Master
Master
nothopsis

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue483/495Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (483/495)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue58800/58800Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (58800/58800)
Level: 100

Hallway to King's Room Empty
PostSubject: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:16 pm

This is the hallway leading to the King's chamber. There are no guards, but there are many rooms that could hold surprises.
Back to top Go down
scyllos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue31/42Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (31/42)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue142/160Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (142/160)
Level: 10

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:51 pm

*scyllos jumping in through the window looks around the room with a puzzled look on his face*
Back to top Go down
nothopsis
Master
Master
nothopsis

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue483/495Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (483/495)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue58800/58800Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (58800/58800)

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 pm

The guard jumps into the room and tackles Scyllos to the ground, punching him hard in the face. [Scyllos took 5 damage]

Nothopsis enters the first hallway, walking down it quietly trying to hear for a noise.
Back to top Go down
scyllos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue31/42Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (31/42)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue142/160Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (142/160)

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 am

*scyllos slits the guards throat with a magically obtained dagger*

Last edited by scyllos on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Myren
Master
Master
Myren

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue30/30Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue0/1800Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1800)
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 am

Myren's grip tightens around Nothopsis' chest.
Back to top Go down
https://terramagica.forumotion.com
nothopsis
Master
Master
nothopsis

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 am

[The guard dies]

THe guard lets out a horrible gurgling sound before going limp on top Scyllos.

"Hey, I think I hear something further up." he said, sprinting towards a room close to the stairs leading to the King's room. "Scyllos? You in here?" He calls down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
scyllos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:10 am

*scyllos opens a door further down the hallway and slams it quickely runing tward the exit yelling "RUNNNNN" as guards poored out of the door. the door he opened turned out to be the barrocks where all the guards are housed.*
Back to top Go down
Myren
Master
Master
Myren

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue30/30Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue0/1800Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1800)
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:14 am

(verry nice XD)

"EEK! High tail it, Nothy!"
Back to top Go down
https://terramagica.forumotion.com
nothopsis
Master
Master
nothopsis

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:15 am

Nothopsis RUNS out of the palace, grabbing Scyllos by his armor and picking him up and flys out the front doors, running back to the town.
Back to top Go down
aerion_tyler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue15/40Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue112/160Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (112/160)

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:33 am

Aerion looks behind. "You guys ready?"
Back to top Go down
nothopsis
Master
Master
nothopsis

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 pm

"I am, but lets make sure we wait for Scyllos this time. Also, lets watch out, I saw a strange guy coming up to the palace..."
Back to top Go down
scyllos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 am

"as ready as last time" scyllos said putting his mask and eyepatch on
Back to top Go down
Greed
Potential
Potential
Greed

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue8/20Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue25/50Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (25/50)
Level: 7

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 am

*Greed takes a fairly large pack and a small butterfly knife out of his back pocket and breaks through a strong iron door in the back of the hallway by removing the hinges off of it with the knife. holding the handle and gently lowering it the to the floor as not to make a noise he then enters the room. returning moments later to the preparing party at a sluggish pace, heavy footed, and aparently weighed down. he got back to the group of strangers and asks for a breif explenation why there here.*
Back to top Go down
aerion_tyler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue15/40Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue112/160Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (112/160)

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 am

"Why are we here?!" Aerion yells. "Why the hell are you here, and who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Greed
Potential
Potential
Greed

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue8/20Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Expirience Points:
Hallway to King's Room Left_bar_bleue25/50Hallway to King's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (25/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

"please call me Greed im a collector of the finer things power, money, women, etc. obtaining everything's my aim. lying, cheating, and stealing is my game. as to why im here i was planning to break in through the wall fill up a small cart with gold and book it back to my hideout but this pack will have to do for now.
you know for a castle full of treasure this place is suprisengly unguarded"

"now that i've entroduced myself, and what brought me here how about the rest of you"

*greed whispered to the others"and is he always this short tempered?"*

Last edited by Greed on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scyllos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

*"only to new people" scyllos whispered in back to greed*
"were here to assassinate the king, his greed has ruined the land drove the town to shambles started wars and starved many to death due to their poverty so were here to plainly rip his still beating heart out of his chest and eat it infront of him as he slowely and painfully dies"
*scyllos getting a near demonic look on his face for a moment snaps back when he rembered he haden't introduced himself yet*
"but im getting ahead of myself please call me scyllos"
Back to top Go down
Greed
Potential
Potential
Greed

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: political scandels   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

"sounds like your going to need a place to lay low for a while, knowing the wind king hese made allies with every other king in the boardering areas. to someone as excessively greedy as him he probably consiters his own allies possessions for the taking. so you'll be causing a fairly large comotion when you murder him. the surrounding kingdoms will eventually war over the areas of the wind kingdom because he has no children to continue the throne, unless a new king is throned soon after his murder of corse. even if its just a figure head for a while and immediately gives away parts of the wind kingdom to the surrounding kingdoms.
so the important list is

one do you have anyone who can replace the king? even if its just long enough long enough to divide the wind kingdom among the other kingdoms?

two after you've killed him you've made enemies with the other kings for a short while he probabuly wasen't vary close to any of them and shrowded the condition his kingdom has fallen into from the other kingdoms, so i'de say this should blow over within a mounth because the other kingdoms will just of realized the poor condition and start fixing the beaten negelected areas they just obtained and realize how poorly the wind king treated his followers. only after they realize this, then will you be reguarded as heros. but untill then
your assassins, criminals, and murders to the other kingdoms, and you need a place to stay.
and I know just the place.

I own a small pub on the outskirts of Taberna City. its called the Devils Nest
its a den of rouges and others running from someone or something. you can stay there for a while untill the heat blows over and become heros.
you also might want to bring a memento of the occasion something to prove you were the ones to successfully kill him,
take his scepter that should be enough to prove you were the true heros.

ill join you in your mission here to kill the evil king.(i need the positive reputation as hero to the other kings. other than just theif)
then we will flee back to my pub"
Back to top Go down
Poseidius
Potential
Potential

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Poseidius looks dazed, then shakes out of his confusion,"I think we should trust him. He seems to know what he's talking about." king
Back to top Go down
aerion_tyler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 pm

"You know, you two whisper very loudly. As for your rant, all I heared was "Devils Nest". Also, my name is Aerion. Nice to meet you...did you say your name is greed?"
Back to top Go down
Greed
Potential
Potential
Greed

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:40 am

"It's nice to meet you all. as for my ''rant" as you called it shortens to the other kingdoms don't know the condition the wind kingdom has fallen into, and the wind king made friends with all the other kings he could. so the other kingdoms millitarys will have a price on your heads for a while. untill they realize how terrible the wind king really was.
untill then your all invited to stay in my bar in Taberna City. and to prove you were the ones who actually killed him take his scepter.
only then we will be reguarded as heros."
*Greed said as he set the heavy pack on the ground and used it as a stool expecting to be here a while*
Back to top Go down
aerion_tyler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:23 pm

"Fine, I guess we wont have anywhere else to go. Let's go kill a king!"
Back to top Go down
nothopsis
Master
Master
nothopsis

Character sheet
Health Points:
Expirience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:55 pm

"Aerion, you need to be more social. But lets go, this needs to be finished already. And, nice to meet you Greed."
He walks down the hallways, to the king's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallway to King's Room   Hallway to King's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallway to King's Room
Page 1 of 1